1. You have a Rainbow Loom bracelet to go with every outfit. So does your mom, sister, aunt, uncle, dad, cousin and grandma.
2. Minecraft is a distant memory.
3. Your best friend is jealous of your new BFF: Rainbow Loom.
4. There are stray rubber bands in your couch, beneath your bed, in your pockets, inside your lunch pail, under the table and in your cereal. (You just had to get that bracelet made before running to the bus.)
5. The last time you went to the orthodontist you couldn’t help but wonder if you could sneak a handful of those little elastics they put inside your mouth so you could make a bracelet with them.
6. You no longer wear long sleeves; your bracelets keep you warm.
7. You’ve contemplated knitting your own Holiday ugly sweater – with your Rainbow Loom.
8. One Rainbow Loom just doesn’t cut it.
9. Your allowance goes to rubber bands.
10. Instead of counting sheep at night, you count rubber bands.
11. When you’ve mastered a new pattern, everyone in your house knows it. When the windows are open, everyone on your block knows it too. The same goes for your Rainbow Loom fails. (“Did I just hear something smash?”) See below:
12. Rainbow Rage; that seething, bubbling, heart pounding anger you feel when a band breaks or you mess up a bracelet right near the end.
13. You’ve made your own Rainbow Loom website. (Now that’s a fanatic!)